Systems Engineer – Unmanned Aircraft Systems
Provide engineering expertise to FAA UAS modernization initiatives and integration of operational improvements.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Operational concept development
• Use case development
• Gap analysis
• Coordination with customers, partners, and stakeholders
• System engineering activities required to support the necessary data exchanges, information architecture, prototyping, and demonstrations to progress the evolution of the concepts
• Strong writing and communication skills
• At least 10 years of experience with systems engineering, concept development/concept operations and FAA-domain related activities. Reduced years of experience required with advanced degree.
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering
• Advanced degree preferred
• Infrequent project related travel, trade shows, and technical conferences; as required
Applicants should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org