Mid-Level UAS Human Factors Specialist
Provide human factors support to FAA UAS modernization initiatives and integration of operational improvements.
Responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to:
• Concept and systems engineering development; Use Case Development, and Gap Analysis
• Coordination with customers, partners, and stakeholders
• Performs human factors engineering functions for computer human interface analysis, situational awareness, human-in-the-loop scenarios, ergonomics, and kinematics.
• Directs human factors studies to promote the introduction and application of concepts, procedures, tests and evaluations, and operational requirements
• Strong writing and communication skills
• At least 10 years of experience supporting human factors studies and functions. Reduced years of experience required with advanced degree.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Advanced degree preferred
• Infrequent project related travel, trade shows, and technical conferences; as required
Applicants should email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org